Welcome! These are some stories I write, and here’s how to read them.
- A list of all the stories. Sorted by the most recently updated. Beware: may include objectionable content, or works in progress!
- A report of what I’ve been doing to write them, or fail to write them. What I’ve been working on, and if there’s anything you need to go re-read because I just rewrote the last 3 chapters like an idiot.
- An automated log of changes to each chapter. This is a bit more precise than the table of contents since it shows you which chapter updated recently. I wish I could say I only ever update the most recent chapter, but... well... things happen.
- If you want even more specific than that, say to verify that when I updated chapter 97, it was a significant update, rather than 2 words changed, you’ll have to clone the git repository of my stories. GIT is how I keep track of my own stories, keep what I’m writing on my netbook in sync with my desktop, and keep a record of all the changes I’ve made, in case I need to go back, or deleted something I really would rather have kept.
- If you do clone the repository, and you want to submit suggestions for changes, or add things yourself, just send me a patch somehow, or tell me the URL where your copy of the git repository is uploaded, and I’ll pull from it myself!
- But if you aren’t ludicrously pedantic like that, just tell me what parts you were reading, and I’ll be able to find it easily enough.
- To contact me... um... you could add me on Tox if you like. If you have the program, you should be able to add my Tox ID and then we can talk with each other!
- I don’t really... have much of an email. I can’t list one here, or spammers will snatch it up again. A domain squatter called parkingcrew.net stole my email domain too. So you really shouldn't rely on stuff like email. Tox is much better. And Facebook, Twitter and Discord are much worse.If you really want to email me, I’ll try to get an address somewhere. If you use PGP then which email address I use doesn’t matter, as long as it’s signed with my key, fingerprint:
3EE0 4602 4769 4E18 F974 9881 E4F6 06A1 0AC7 DA56